Redirection blues

From: Brian Millett <bpm@terraweb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:32:51 -0600
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Here is a trace of the "redirect" used while adding a user to my realm
(I feel like a king :-) )

HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: Keep-Alive
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:21:5 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Location: ..
Server: Jigsaw/1.0a3

This is the trace after executing a CgiResource that issued a
redirect.  Notice that there is no Content-Length: 0

HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily