Re: Using a resource to return a mime (audio/image) document -- Netscape Windows Bug???

From: David Pepper <dpepper@bellcore.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 08:53:59 -0500 (EST)
To: crm@dat.com
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Criag,
	Thanks for the suggestion, but as I stated in my mail:

> By the way,
> when following a "hard link" to a document ending in *.au or when following
> a "re-direct" to such a document as generated by a CGI script, Netscape
> behaves properly and the file is saved in the cache with the appropriate
> extension.

So my configuration is set properly, and the solution is something more
subtle and based in the way that Netscape determines how to save files
in it's cache (and then pass those names along the apropriate applications).
I have reported this to Netscape as a "bug," and will see if/how they
respond.
		Any other suggestions out there?

			Thanks,
			David Pepper