re: modification to DirectoryResource.java

From: Les Stockton <stockton@wilcom.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 15:25:15 -0600
I read what Jeff Sickell did with DirectoryResource.java, and I like it.
I was wondering if an attribute should be added to DirectoryResource,
so that you have two formats available.  The two formats would be
plainJane (the current format in <PRE>) and then pretty (the <TABLE>
format that Jeff is using).
 This way, you have the choice of either, and it all remains a part of the
generic DirectoryResource that everyone can use.
 I wonder what Anselm thinks about this idea?