From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 10:28:10 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
>Do anyone have a real simple example of a Jigsaw extension that you've
>done, and then the HTML, Java and/or JavaScript that you used to take
>advantage of the extension?
> By this, I really mean Jigsaw's server-side replacement for CGI.

I think this is what you asked for.

I created a McfFilter extension. It generates MCF description of a
directory on the fly when you reference non-existing index.mcf
(configureable) file in the directory covered by McfFilter.

You can find source code of it at

If you don't know what MCF is, check it out at
<http://mcf.research.apple.com/>. They have plugins for both Macs and PCs.

Don't hesitate to ask questions about McfFilter and I would definitely like
some feedback if you used it.

Hope it helps,
Ps. On another note, most of the Jigsaw _are_ the extensions. That is the
power of design. :-}