CGI (again)

From: Steve Ray <sray@isi.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 12:39:14 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I am trying to get an Excite! search engine setup to index the files under
the Jigsaw server. Jigsaw doesn't seem to "see" the cgi-bin directory,
which is located at c:\Jigsaw\jigsaw\cgi-bin.

Placing the following after the server's address brings back a "Target
Resource Not Found" error. Anyone have any ideas?

http://web-server-ip-address:8001/cgi-bin/AT-start.exe?

 I've added in "exe?" as an extension, and have added "cgi-bin" to the
directory templates editor. I also tried just "exe", but that didn't seem
to do it, either. I'm running Jigsaw on NT 4.0.

Thanks.

Steve Ray

Steve Ray
Systems Analyst