simple directory listing

From: Les Stockton <stockton@wilcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 14:42:16 -0600
I have set up a directory and pointed Jigsaw at it.  It seems to work fine
as far as listing the files in the directory.  Now I'd like to be able to use
the HEADER.html and README.html that we had when we were using
the older httpd server.
 Does anyone know how to do this?  If you've already done it, and it
requires code, can you send me a copy, and if it's just a configuration issue,
please let me know.  thanx.