PostableResource starter Problem

From: Kai Schmidt <serkom@schwaben.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 96 18:23:00
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Based on the sample PostableResource.java I wrote a little (dummy) MyPostableResource1
which I compiled in the w3c.forms Dir beside PostableResource.class.

I than created a resource MPR1 (but this was already different than creating the original
PostableResource) ??? [The orginal PostableResource works]

In /Test/PostResTest.html I used HTML-Tag <form method=POST action=../MPR1>

If I click on the submit button of the form I obtain an ugly exception.

Could someone scetch how to install a POST Form?

Are there any samples?

Kai