jigsaw on the mac

From: Jason Hoos <jhoos@uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 01:06:58 CST
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Has anyone succeeded in getting Jigsaw to run under Sun's JDK-1.0.2 for the
Macintosh?  I have it running perfectly fine under MetroWerks CW10's Java
environment, but when I tried to run it under the JDK it locked up my entire
network subsystem (couldn't connect to it, couldn't telnet out of my machine,
nothing.  Everything kept giving me MacTCP/OpenTransport errors.)  Once I quit
the JDK suddenly everything worked fine again.

Has anyone had any luck with this?  Or is this a long known problem that I've
only now discovered? :)

"I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours, but I think that God's got
   a sick sense of humour, and when I die I expect to find Him laughing..."
                                      - Depeche Mode, "Blasphemous Rumours"