Re: FormCardHandler.notifyButtonClick()

From: S. Alexander Jacobson <alex@virtual.office.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:25:05 -0500 ()
To: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

oops, Sorry about the prior blank.

>Correct, I have enclosed a version of FormCardResource tha fixes this
>problem, let me know if it works better with this (it should now close
>the form tag, unchecked).

Anselm,

When you post these fixes and changes, are you simultaneously maintaining
a completely current distribution on the site (so we can just periodically
download slipstream versions) or should we be watching the
list all do the patches ourselves (or wait to download .01 level
improvements).

If you are not maintaining the new cannonical versions (versions which
include the fixes published to this list), is someone else?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson       Virtual Office, Inc.     Internet Data & Commerce
1-212-799-2645 voice	 http://virtual.office.com	   1-212-799-1075 fax