Will you support the Jigsaw Architecture in your server ? Jigsaw-enabled server list

From: Nexus <nexus@adv.es>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 02:02:53 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I wonder who's planning (Netscape?,etc...) to include Jigsaw
architechture in their servers; just to make a future Jigsaw-Enabled
server list.

Please e-mail me (not to the list) if you plan to Include Jigsaw as a
part of your server, with a *expected* release date (when possible) and
features (new interfaces, and so forth...).

I'll post the results to the list as soon as I get some new messages.