Re: Logfile Suggestions

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 16:33:13 -0700
To: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Cc: Doug Marker <dmarker@zeta.org.au>, www-jigsaw@w3.org
I wonder is this is related to my complaint about the apparent
non-flushing of logfile buffers. If Doug is on Windows I wouldn't be
suprised if this was a manifestation of a Windows Java bug.uldn't be

-Marksed if this was a manifestation of a Windows Java bug.uldn't be

Anselm Baird-Smith wrote:nifestation of a Windows Java bug.uldn't be