Re: Jigsaw on Macintosh

Doug Marker writes:
 > Re the peroformance stats - we notice they are high to start with but
 > after a day or so drop markedly - we assume this is due to the caching
 > techniques used ?

Hum...I would be glad to get more infos about this. I know that with
the Sun's JDK they are troubles with the garbage collector, and it is
safe to run jigsaw with the asyn GC turned of (java -noasyncgc
...). However, I uderstand that you are not using Sun's JDK ? Could
you tell us about what the Statics resource says about free memory ?

Thanks,
Anselm.