OLD CGI CALLS

From: Doug Marker <dmarker@zeta.org.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 10:05:23 +1100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Anselm,

We still have a few cgi calls calling interfaces to other systems that
we have to support until we convert the cgi executables to Java.

I am having a little difficulty finding info on how to use the 'legacy'
cgi call stuff - is there a quick explaination ?

we mostly want to cause execution of an 'C' program abtcgil.exe that
establishes a link to a smalltalk server we also have for accessing some
databases.

cheers  Doug Marker