Does anybody have form resource sample.

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:29:11 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to understand how form processing work in Jigsaw and I am
stuck. I would like to be able to do something simple. For example a form
that has a textEdit field and toggle field and when data is posted echo the
content of textField and value of a toggle. I also want that form to be
generated on the fly, like the rest of the forms in Jigsaw are.

I looked at PostableResource and on various forms/ and formedit/ resources,
but it is beyong me for the moment.

If anybody can help me in any way, I would be grateful.
        Alex.

Ps. I could even write a tutorial on how it works, once I will know the way.

--------| I feel as confused as a baby in a topless bar. |--------