Jigsaw for the Macintosh?

[I CC'ed the Jigsaw mailing list, so please Mac users, read this]

Andre-John MAS writes:
 > I am interested in trying out Jigsaw, though I did not see a Macintosh
 > version listed.  Is there an easily installable Macintosh version
 > available for me to check out, or will there be?

Jigsaw is entirely written in Java, which means that whenever/if a
robust enough Java implementation is available on the Mac, it should
be able to run Jigsaw.

I haven't heard yet of anyone succeeding in running Jigsaw on a Mac,
if ever you did, let me know, so that I add the appropriate material
to the FAQ.

Last - but not least - as Jigsaw is entirely written in Java, there is
only *one* - believe it or not - binary version of Java, which will
run on all platforms supporting the java runtime.

Anselm.