Shadow Attributes

From: A. Richter <richter@fokus.gmd.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 18:22:48 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi all,

I have been playing around with the Jigsaw server for the last days and
I am really impressed about it. Nice work ;-)

I know that documentation is not intended to be up to date ;-) but I
wondered about all these shadowed attributes. Why are they used for and
what are their intentions?

The only statement I found in the documentation about shadow attributes
was on page http://www.w3c.org/pub/WWW/Jigsaw/User/Administration/resedi
t.html. But it was just a sentence referring to Jigsaw architectural
overview :-(  (http://www.w3c.org/pub/WWW/Jigsaw/User/Introduction/archi
tecture.html). Unfortunately, this page contains other valuable
information but no information about shadow attributes.

I would be very happy if someone points out some other location where I
can find some information about shadow attributes and their use.

Thanks
	Alexander

--

Alexander Richter | National Research Center for Information Technology
GMD-FOKUS         | Voice: +49 30 25499-287  Fax: +49 30 25499-202