Re: Will Jigsaw use proxies?

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 20:19:40 +0500
To: mark@intraspect.com
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Mark Friedman writes:
 > Anselm,
 >
 >   What do you expect will be missing or sub-par in the proxy
 > capabilities of the next release?

Nothing should really be missing. But testing will probbaly be skipped
a lot, so I expect lots of bug reports. Also, the client API that I
have written has not been tested a lot too.

So basically I would say that at least all the functionalities will be
present in some sense, but some of them may either need reworking or
debugging (eg the cache garbage collector, etc).