Updated version

Nick Pollitt writes:
 > Anselm,
 > 	When is the next release of Jigsaw coming out?

Hi Jigsaw'ers,

Sorry for the delay in answering my email these last days, but I am
the (very) proud father of Paul Baird-Smith, born on Aug the
15th. Although I am most happy, I am afraid that Jigsaw release (which
was initially planed to happen before this) will be delayed, by at
least three weeks. I will be in vacation for two of them, and packing
everything will take another week (Sept. 7).

Again, sorry for the delay. I will keep you informed as soon as
possible if anything changes again iun the meantime.

Anselm.