Incorrect content length

Jeff Dripps writes:
 > On my system the original (incorrect) content length comes back as 27065
 > while after filtering the correct content length returned is 26922. Also,
 > by adding the line setting the content length, the file is now transfered
 > without problem. Hope this helps. sinc, -jeff

I think I know what might be the problem. Can you try the following
thing, and tell me how it goes:

a) Create a file, with say 100 bytes.
b) Get this file (everything should run fine)
c) Edit this file, and make its length 150 bytes

Try getting it , does it work ? Basically Jigsaw relies on
file.getLastModified() to check wether the content length of a file
has changed or not, and I am wondering if this is safe on all
platforms.

BTW while speaking to a Mac guy, is the Mac file system case sensitive
( I don't think so). In this case does File.list() gets you back the
right thing (eg Asdmin instead of aDmin or friends) ? [I am about to
fix this problem, it will work for Win*, not sure it will work for
Mac]

Thanks
Anselm