FYI: HTTPClient v0.2

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:57:57 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi guys.

I just thought some of you might like to know. There is an interesting free
package that implements HTTP client in Java. It claims to support (mostly)
HTTP 1.1. I did not play with it myself yet, but it seemed very promising
and feature reach (even pipelining...)

I was thinking that somebody out there can come up with an interesting way
to connect Java front end (HTTPClient) and Java backend (Jigsaw). Maybe we
can make mobile agents and create resource editing code an agent that would
be downloaded by HTTPClient dynamically and then stored on client machine
and used when needed with using special editing protocol without overhead
of creating structured HTML code :-}

Just an idea. Any other ideas anybody?

Keep thinking,
           Alex.