Adding a package

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@valinor.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:21:53 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I know this is pretty basic, but I'm having trouble adding a
package to Jigsaw.

I have:
package foo.bar ;

class FOO { blah }

I have this in Jigsaw/src/class/foo/bar and I add the Class FOO
as foo.bar.FOO.  This kills the server entirely and gives the
error:

Requested document (URL
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu:1235/Admin/Editor/editor@2/AddFilter) could not be
accessed.

Does anyone have some advice on how to fix this?
Thank you.

Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the
Software Development Group  |  result of a hundred battles.
npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu      |  -- Sun Tzu