Process Filter error

From: Nick Pollitt <npollitt@valinor.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 22:43:21 +1900 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
In trying to use the ProcessFilter I came across an error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: w3c/jigsaw/resources/OutgoingElement
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.FilteredResource.applyIngoing(FilteredResource.java:179)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.FilteredResource.perform(FilteredResource.java:253)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java:290)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java:500)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java:572)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java:555)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

I can't find an 'OutgoingElement' in the JDK or Jigsaw API.  Is there
a piece missing from the code I downloaded, or can I find this class
somewhere else, or, can I change this to something else that will
work.

Thanks,
Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the
Software Development Group  |  result of a hundred battles.
npollitt@ncsa.uiuc.edu      |  -- Sun Tzu