next step

From: Yvon Leclerc <lecy@vir.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 20:12:35 -0700
To: WWW-Jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,
	M. Anselm Baird-Smith told me to do this command :

		d:
		cd\Server\Jigsaw\Jigsaw
		Java w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd -host 127.0.0.1

	Her's the result of it after that a connect with the Dial-Up connector

		[httpd]: listening at:http://127.0.0.1:9999

	It's a little different of the file Jigsaw configuration tutorial section Running Jigsaw. As it said
in section Global configuration, I found the file propeditor.html to find the form. All I found there is a
picture of a form as a *.jpg format, there is no form working there.

	How am I gone deal whith this, what is my next step to change the configuration ?

								Yvon