Image counter filter

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 09:01:25 +0500
To: Pasquale Di Feo <pasdif@netfly.it>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Pasquale Di Feo writes:
 > I have developed a simple filter that replace a <--#counter--> tag in
 > a HTML document with an graphical counter.

Looks really nice ! When the server side include resource ships out,
you may consider ikmplementing the functionnality as a new SSI
command, in the mean time, this seems to me like the right way to do
the stuff. (I can think of more efficient ways of doing it, but they
will be included in the SS resource to ship out with next release).