Request for Comments: Jigsaw Mailing list to Usenet Posting

From: Nexus <nexus@adv.es>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 01:19:32 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
After reading the list for some time, I wonder if there is a
crossposting to Usenet (I haven't set up our News server yet).

If there's no such crossposting... What about it?? Maybe it can be a
nice idea (or not, who knows...) please, send me your comments about it;
and wich group *really* fits Jigsaw (maybe the group
comp.infosystems.www.w3c.Jigsaw will be the best,but...)

Cheers -- Iņigo