Re: Jigsaw on Macintosh

From: Simon J Lewis <simon@dlib.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 96 15:59:11 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Jeff Dripps writes:

> Problem #2: Rarely will Jigsaw ever finish sending a lengthy html page
> (or  the browser somehow is missing the last block??). For example, the
> will rarely finish. It gets to 90-99% and just hangs, as though the
> browser is waiting for one more block.

i have encountered something similar with OmniWeb running on a NeXT.
the browser hangs apparently waiting for something but if i simply tell it to
stop then its displays the entire page as far as i can tell.

is there some sort of informal handshake that some browsers expect ?

	regards

		simon lewis
 ---
Dorothy:	You're a very bad man !
Wizard:	Oh, no, my dear ! I'm a very good man. I'm just a very bad wizard