Strange Jigsaw Behaviour under Win95... ┐Other plataforms?

From: Nexus <nexus@adv.es>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 1996 03:58:29 +0200
To: abaird@w3.org
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm running at home Jigsaw under W95, and sometimes the server seems to
stop. Netscape reports localhost contacted, waiting for a reply; but
this reply doesn't come (I've been waiting just 1/4 hour).

The funny thing is that Jigsaw hangs when requested to get well-known
URLs (the docs), and it becomes awake with a Non-existing document
request...

Note: I've been tried to give him less sensibility (as stated on the
online help) in order to give him more CPU, but it doesn't work.

By the way, I have Jiwsay attached to port 80. ┐ Can be that ? I don't
think so but... Alpha testing is Alpha testing.

Cheers
--I˝igo