From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:24:21 +0500
To: "Bruce Nelson (bnelson)" <bnelson@www.css.filenet.com>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Bruce Nelson writes:
 > I am currently running Jigsaw on the IBM Java. The CGI worked as
 > advertised (perl5 and C executables) plus the Java resources are
 > REAL smooth. I was also struck by the performace of Jigsaw on IBM...
 > we are running AIX 4.1.4 on a G30.

Hum, my english is still improving, what does struck means ? Could you
provide any relative numbers - I don't have my hands on any JIT, and I
would really like to have some relative measures of Jigsaw when
JIT'ed. If you need help for benchmarking tools, let me know. You may
also want to check

for some benchmark ideas.