Thanks to some unknown

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:16:08 +0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I got this morning, a fully spell-checked version of part of Jigsaw
documentation in my surface mail box. I just wanted to thanks whoever
sent this to me (probably someone living in the Bostong area).

Anselm.
BTW: Some of you have been sending me corrections to the doc, due to
the way I publish Jigsaw documentation, they won't be visible until
next release (still planed for mid-august) - stay tuned !