Re: IsaViz API ?

On 18 oct. 07, at 07:11, BSKamel wrote:

> Hi
>
> In my current project , I have developed a Semantic Web application
> (based
> on OWL DL), using Jena 2.5.4 and a DL resoner. The orginal model
> (not the
> inferred model) is read from database and the reasoner infers the
> additional
> triples and then the model is built in memory .
>
> I'd like to know if I can use IsaViz API in my project to show
> different
> parts of my ontology (instances or classes) to the user , either
> the entire
> ontology classes/properties or instances according to a SPARQL query.

Hello,

IsaViz has been designed as a standalone application. You could
achieve your goal fairly easily, but it requires customizing IsaViz'
code. There is no off the shelf component right now that lets you do
what you want with just a few API calls.

This will change in the near future (only for the visualization, not
the editing), but probably not before several months.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66