Re: Problem starting IsaViz the first time.

This definitely sounds like the problem I've been describing with GV
warning messages causing the Runtime call never to return. Are you
using the 3.0-alpha/SVN version of IsaViz, or a pre-compiled version ?

If you'e using the latest version from SVN, one easy fix is to:
- comment out line 417 in src/org/w3c/IsaViz/RDFLoader.java
- uncomment line 416 in src/org/w3c/IsaViz/RDFLoader.java
- compile again with "ant isvjar"

This will ask GraphViz to be silent and should solve the Runtime call
never returning issue.

If you;re not using the latest SVN version, I can build such a
version of IsaViz, send it to you so that you can test it (I am not
able to reproduce the problem), and then I'll release a new version.

Emmanuel