i keep getting a ': is reserved for anonymous node' notice

From: Aliza Lila <alizalila@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:28:45 +0100
To: www-isaviz@w3.org

I've setup my isaviz with the latest *.jar files (2006-12-05 aplpha 3
version). Opening and navigating works fine, but when adding a new
resource in the graph, i get the error ': is reserved for anonymous node'.
To reproduce:

1: 'Create new resource' option in the 'main' isaviz RDF editor window,

2: Mouseclick in graph

(following sample below: i want to add a new resource for a cd)
3: Add a uri: for example: 'http://www.recshop.fake/cd/KateBush'

4: press the Ok utton

5: an message is shown: ': is reserved for anonymous node'

6: so i can't create any resource

I've tried multiple vales for my Base URI, thinking i hadn't set my
project up correctly, but alas.

Any tips?

Using a w3school sample rdf (see below)