Re: a NumberFormatException

Aliza Lila wrote:

> Answering your questions:
>
> With regard to earlier post:
>> Aliza mentioned: i use IsaViz 3.0 alpha
>> Emmanual asks: Where did you get it from exactly ? CVS? or one of the
>> builds on lri.fr ?
>
> I first downloaded the stable full install of IsaViz then added latest
> .jar file from
> http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/IsaViz/  (2006-10-26)

I've just put a new release (2006-12-05) on that page. Give it a try.

> Also copied the jena2.4/lib/*.jar files
> Also added latest antlr.jar

You should stick to antlr 2.7.5. everything was compiled with that
version and using a more recent one might cause problems.

>> Emmanual asks: What version of GraphViz are you using ?
> I installed graphviz-2.11.20061130.0540.exe
>
> I'm wondering if i should start compiling the latest IsaViz verions.

That probably wouldn't solve your problem. As I'm mostly using a Mac, I
can't tell you if graphviz 2.11 is the source of the problem (not easily
available on Mac). But it might be. Try using an earlier version maybe.
I'll be able to tell you for sure by Thursday.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66