[www-isaviz] <none>

From: Jery Cook <twoencore@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:33:51 +0000
To: <www-isaviz@w3.org>
I simply want to export my RDFXML graphic programmatically in Java to SVG
using IsaViz does anyone have an example?

Exporting RDF

RDF models created in IsaViz can be exported as RDF/XML, Notation 3 or
N-Triples. By default, when exporting as RDF/XML, IsaViz uses the
abbreviated syntax, but you can also choose to use the standard syntax (in
the Misc. tab of the Preferences window).

Additionally, it is possible to export the current view as a bitmap image
(PNG <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/PNG/>  format) or the entire graph as an
SVG <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/>  document.

Export commands are located in the File/Export menu.

Jeryl Cook

^ Pharaoh ^
http://pharaohofkush.blogspot.com/

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please
everyone."
-Bill Cosby