From: www-isaviz-request@w3.org [mailto:www-isaviz-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Larry Eng
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 4:17 AM
To: www-isaviz@w3.org
Subject: IsaViz 2.0 doesn't work with dot.exe from GraphViz 1.14 (Win XP)

  Hi,

  I just installed IsaViz 2.0 and GraphViz 1.14 on my Win XP Pro Sp2, set
all the preferences correctly, and then tried importing the examples from
the export dir (ms_7.6_1_r.rdf, etc).  Below is the error reported in the
log.

  I fixed this by downloading a more recent dot.exe (11-Sep-2004 02:40
568K) from

  http://www.graphviz.org/pub/graphviz/CURRENT/?C=M;O=A

  BTW, if there's another way to report this error please reply.
  Thanks.
  Larry

  ERROR LOG:

  -----Importing RDF-----
  XMLManager.parse(C:\IsaViz\IsaViz\tmp\isv42559.svg):
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "null" must be followed by
either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".
  RDFLoader.load() java.lang.NullPointerException
  Please verify your directory preferences (GraphViz/DOT might not be
configured properly), your default namespace and anonymous node prefix
declarations