Re: IsaViz doesn't like URN namespace prefixes

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:12:22 +0200
To: isaviz <www-isaviz@w3.org>

[resent with some modifications as my earlier reply does not seem to
have made it through the gateway]

Eric Jain wrote:

> When importing the attached file, I get a "Prefix
> urn:lsid:uniprot.org:ontology: is not binded to any namespace." message
> twice (once for each property in this namespace, it seems). This is a
> bit of a problem, as most of our documents contain dozens or even
> hundreds of such properties...
>
> According to http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ the document is valid.
>
> Any ideas?

IsaViz now likes them (it's just that it was trying to treat
"urn:lsid:uniprot.org:ontology:" as a prefix binding whereas it is a
full NS URI).

I've commited the bug fix in W3C's CVS repository [1]. So it is
available there, for those who want to compile from sources.

I've also setup a web page [2] where I'll make builds from the latest
source code available on an irregular basis (just replace the
old JAR files by the ones available on this page).

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/classes/org/w3c/IsaViz/
[2] http://www.lri.fr/~pietriga/IsaViz/

Thanks for the report,
Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66