Problem with the import local RDF-File

From: Kianoush Eshaghi <kianoush.eshaghi@metadat.at>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:58:54 +0200
To: <www-isaviz@w3.org>

Hi,

I always get the following error massage, if I try to import a local
RDF-File (RDF/XML) in IsaViz 2.0:

The parsing might not be complete (The file is probably not well-formed
XML).
Some nodes and edges might be missing from the graph because of an error
(check error long) in file tmp\isv26667.svg

-----Importing RDF-----
XMLManager.parse(C:\Programme\IsaViz\tmp\isv26667.svg):
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "xlink" for attribute "xlink:href"
is not bound.
RDFLoader.load() java.lang.NullPointerException
Please verify your directory preferences (GraphViz/DOT might not be
configured properly), your default namespace and anonymous node prefix
declarations

I have checked the RDF/XML with Online-Validator (ARP)
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/, it can be parsed successfull. And I have
looked after, whether all directory preferences are set correctly.

Can some body explain me, what is matter.

Cheers,

Eshaghi