Set base uri problem

From: Nicola Thurner <nthurner@metgroup.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:00:51 +0100
To: <www-isaviz@w3.org>
I have a problem with "Set Base uri" function in isaviz 2.0.
In my project I set base uri to blank but when I import a file or I execute the "suggest layout"  function, I lose correct setting. In the attachment the base uri function after an import operation. The path and the file name are the same of the import file.   When I execute "suggest layout" in the base uri i find a temp file name and path.
Is it correct ?
Thank you
Nicola Thurner