Re: Adding Properties

Hello,

I loaded you RDF file, an could not find any property in the graph that
was not listed in "Property Types".

Could you give me an example of what property is present in the graph,
but is not listed in "Property Types"?

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Note: only properties that actually exist in the imported RDF graph are
added to this list. Are you expecting something else?

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)
tel (mobile): +33 6 88 51 94 98