[www-isaviz] <none>

From: Chia Liang Tien (Asst Prof) <ASLTCHIA@ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:05:25 +0800
To: <www-isaviz@w3.org>
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to the world of RDF. My interest is in image & multimedia and we are looking at making our multimedia databases MPEG-7 compliance. I was trying to find a graphical tool for easy semantic annotation of multimedia. Am I correct to say that IsaViz will provide me with this tool??.... (the mapping of RDF to MPEG-7 XML Schema should be achievable [with some limitation] according to some articles by J.Hunter, right?)