Re: zoom problem?

The difficulty is not actually technical. it is more a matter of
time/priority.

As I said before, the XVTM does not allow infinite zooming. There is a
floor, a limit  (camera_altitude=0). This problem can be addressed by
creating bigger objects in virtual spaces, so that at this max level of
magnification they are very big, and by initializing cameras at a higher
altitude so that you can see objects with a "normal/standard" size.
This way you would be able to zoom in.

Now, there is no technical difficulty here. It justs means that I have
to multiply all coordinates/sizes/font sizes by a given factor when
importing the SVG files from Graphviz or exporting RDF models to SVG.

As the coordinates systems are different between XVTM and SVG, this is
not straightforward. I mean, I cannot just say "multiply all coords by N".

I'll put this on the TODO list.

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis