Re: Win98 SE - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:44:48 +0100
To: Ken Cotterill <ken@me.com.au>
CC: www-isaviz@w3.org

Ken Cotterill wrote:

> Environment variable instead of command line switch:
>
> C:\apps\IsaViz>set
> CLASSPATH=lib\isaviz.jar;lib\vtm.jar;lib\xerces.jar;lib\jena.jar
>
> C:\apps\IsaViz>java org.w3c.IsaViz.Editor
>
> This produced the four windows: IsaViz RDF Editor, Attributes,
> Definitions & Graph.
>
> As this worked, I didn't try with absolute pathnames. (I can do so if
> this would be helpful.)

No, that's ok. I don't understand why the command line does not work
when specifying the classpath directly instead of using an environment
variable. Strange...

What is even stranger is that I tried IsaViz on a Win98 computer we have
here, and it worked with the original script. I didn't have to use the
env. variable!

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis