Re(2): Should I laugh or cry?

'Fraid you've missed it. It was  billed as "Two hours live chat with Commissioner Marcelino Oreja on EU Reforms", and it was yesterday from 18:00 to 20:00. See http://europa.eu.int/chat.htm

> > >fyi - it's a shame Brussels' software evidently does not support
> > >Unicode. I don't know if you have heard, but a European Commissioner is
> > >going to sit at a terminal today(?) to answer questions on line via the
> > >Internet. Questions can be in any language except Greek because "the
> > >Internet software can not support it".

Maybe they changed the page, but the current version says :

"You may ask your questions in any of the official Union languages, except, unfortunately, Greek, for technical reasons".

I believe by "technical reasons" they meant IRC.

Regards
Iain