Re: Accept-Charset support

> What I was trying to convey was that we had talked ourselves round to
> agreeing that Accept-Charset was essential otherwise how does the server
> know what to send?

Well, I see your point. I will neither agree nor disagree at this point.
We are currently discussing Accept-Charset here at Netscape. Some of our
team members are also reading this email. Hopefully, some of them will
respond.

UI is needed for Accept-Charset. I am also concerned about "q". For
Unicode, it might mean giving a low "q" since most environments cannot
support *all* of Unicode. Also, the bit mask idea was just that: an
idea. I'm not religiously bound to it.

Over and out for now...

Erik