Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

While asleep, I wrote:
>  1. Match font size of existing characters I've created
>  2. Indicate baseline of character
>  2. Antialias black text on white background
>  3. Antialiasing must use only the colors in the 216-color WWW palette.

I can count, really I can! I'll prove it:

yek, do, se, chahar, panj, shesh, haft, hasht, noh, dah
isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo, siyyam, sampu'
ichi, ni, san, yon, go, roku, nana, hachi/shichi, ku, ju
un, deu, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix
uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, dies

:)