Re: "Internationalized" class attributes

>David, I think you may be missing the point slightly. The problem is that if
>someone in China is writing a document in Chinese he wants to define the
>preamble as being a Chinese-style whatever-the-Chinese-for-preamble-is,
>rather than having to claim in English that it is CLASS=preamble.

Sure. This is one reason why (if you go way back in the archives), I was
pushing for HTML to use a syntax character set that matches that
document character set (ISO 10646).

To be honest, I don't think anything we say here matters anyway. Netscape,
Microsoft, and the W3C control HTML development, and they will make
the decision to expand the syntax character set or not.