Re: Closing IMSC 1.0.1 issues #253 and #254 without additional input

I discussed this with Richard briefly this morning - we agreed to set
aside some time during the TTWG on Thursday or Friday and invite i18n to
come along so we can close out those issues.

Our schedule is a little in flux but I tentatively propose that we cover
these at 1100 on Thursday. Would that work for everyone here?

Nigel

On 05/11/2017, 20:45, "Pierre-Anthony Lemieux" <pal@sandflow.com> wrote:

>Hi Richard et al.,
>
>The following two issues require further input:
>
>https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/253 (Should UTF-8 'as specified in'
>point to the Encoding spec?)
>https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/254 (What fillLineGap does/ affects)
>
>I plan to recommend that these issues be closed later this week unless
>we hear back from you.
>
>I am available at TPAC and over email/phone/Skype/hangouts to provide
>additional information and/or kick around ideas.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-- Pierre

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in