Proposal to close TTM & IndexDB review comments

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 18:00:31 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
if there are no objections by next Thursday, i propose we close the
following issues and thank the WGs involved.

(If you want to support the decision to close, please add a thumbs up
emoji, rather than adding a new comment. That keeps down the
notification traffic. Thx.)

ri

ttml
• Support for bopomofo ruby needed
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/333

• Should we allow more overhang for Chinese?
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/342

• Default ruby position may be on the wrong side for tblr (eg. mongolian)
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/334

• rubyAlign withBase
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/317

• It should be easier to specify direction for RTL script users
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/345

• How to space base characters where shiftRuby kicks in for group ruby?
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/339

• tts:writingMode example is not helpful
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/331

• Please provide more illustrations and examples for the ruby sections
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/337

• Can <named-item> altText have xml:lang?
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/327

indexedDB
• ASCII character code (editorial)
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/366

• list of records ascending order
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/365

• sorted list by code unit
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/362

• where unique key goes [non-I18N]
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/360

• opaque string comparison health warning?
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/363

• name content issues?
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/364

• Given and family are better than first and last
   https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/375