W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-international@w3.org > July to September 2017

[minutes] Internationalization telecon 2017-06-29

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 15:47:08 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Message-ID: <3f6b92bd-c9b3-3256-3a12-cd248a6cc849@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html





text extract follows:



- DRAFT -

            Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

29 Jun 2017

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-irc

Attendees

    Present
           r12a, barry, JcK, Jan, andrewc, Steve

    Regrets
    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           r12a

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]Action Items
          2. [5]Info Share
          3. [6]RADAR and Active Work Review
          4. [7]IAB Conference on Internet Naming
          5. [8]Push API review
      * [9]Summary of Action Items
      * [10]Summary of Resolutions
      __________________________________________________________

Action Items

    [11]http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

      [11] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

    no movement

Info Share

RADAR and Active Work Review

    [12]https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

      [12] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

    [13]http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/

      [13] http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/projects/

    [14]http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/

      [14] http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/

IAB Conference on Internet Naming

    barry: we should pay attention to this - i'll submit a paper

    jck: i may / may not submit a paper, agree with Barry that it's
    possible to get this wrong, so we should monitor

Push API review

    [15]http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/

      [15] http://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/

    [16]https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/423

      [16] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/423

    <scribe> ACTION: Richard to set up notifications for push-API
    [recorded in
    [17]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action01]

      [17] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action01

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-629 - Set up notifications for
    push-api [on Richard Ishida - due 2017-07-06].

    [18]https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/424

      [18] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/424

    [19]https://r12a.github.io/uniview/

      [19] https://r12a.github.io/uniview/

    meeting adjourned

    <scribe> ACTION: Steve to raise Push-API comments after r12a
    sets up notifications [recorded in
    [20]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action02]

      [20] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action02

    <trackbot> Error finding 'Steve'. You can review and register
    nicknames at <[21]http://www.w3.org/International/track/users>.

      [21] http://www.w3.org/International/track/users

    <scribe> ACTION: Steve_Atkin to raise Push-API comments after
    r12a sets up notifications [recorded in
    [22]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action03]

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action03

    <trackbot> Error finding 'Steve_Atkin'. You can review and
    register nicknames at
    <[23]http://www.w3.org/International/track/users>.

      [23] http://www.w3.org/International/track/users

    <scribe> ACTION: Steven to raise Push-API comments after r12a
    sets up notifications [recorded in
    [24]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action04]

      [24] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action04

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-630 - Raise push-api comments after
    r12a sets up notifications [on Steven Atkin - due 2017-07-06].

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: Richard to set up notifications for push-API
    [recorded in
    [25]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action01]
    [NEW] ACTION: Steve to raise Push-API comments after r12a sets
    up notifications [recorded in
    [26]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: Steve_Atkin to raise Push-API comments after r12a
    sets up notifications [recorded in
    [27]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action03]
    [NEW] ACTION: Steven to raise Push-API comments after r12a sets
    up notifications [recorded in
    [28]http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action04]

      [25] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action01
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action02
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action03
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2017/06/29-i18n-minutes.html#action04

Summary of Resolutions

    [End of minutes]
Received on Monday, 3 July 2017 14:48:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 3 July 2017 14:48:05 UTC