[ttml2] Issue: Meaning of 'glyph area descendant' marked as i18n-comment

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 09:56:42 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
r12a has just labeled an issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2 as
"i18n-comment":

== Meaning of 'glyph area descendant' ==
[This was a quick query by email, but it is developing into a thread,
so i'm copying the discussion here for ongoing discussion.]

my original question:
I'm working on review comments for the ruby section, but i'm a bit
stuck because i don't understand the meaning of the term 'glyph area
descendant', and i don't see it described anywhere.  Could one of you
explain what that is?  I think it will be important to understand it
in order to assess the ruby section.

See https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/236